Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello Everyone!!!

Hey everyone,

So... this is a test to make sure everyone has created a blogger account and can post to the site. You will need to set up an account through blogger.com in order to post comments here. It's real simple. All you need to do is create a username and password. Make sure you write it down somewhere so you don't forget it. Once you've created your account post a comment to this thread. It can be anything such as "Here I am", "Merita was here", or even simply "hello". You might want to answer the poll question I've asked for the month. Also check out some of the links to the other sites that will be great resources for you this year and in the future. If you have suggestions to other sites you think that will be valuable to the class please suggest them in your comments. See you in class.

Mr. DeGaetano

31 comments:

Blendrit Elezaj said...

Hi Mr. DeGaetano!

Blendi was here !

medina gjakova said...

Hi Mr.DeGaetano

I am Medina from sophmore 2

have a nice weekend!!

Gezim Basha said...

Hello Mr.DeGaetano

I did what you asked.
I will see you on Monday.

Gent Muçolli said...

Hello Mr.Degaetano!
I'm Gent Muçolli from sophomore 4!
I just wanted to say that i did my Job!!

Albulena Basha said...

Hi Mr.DeGaetano!

I'm Albulena from sophomore 4 and I was here.

Munky said...

Great job Blendrit,Medina,Gezim,Albulena,and Gent for posting up early. I hope the rest of you create your username and password and comment before Monday's class. Have a great weekend and I will see you all in class.

FlorenT P. said...

Hi Mr.DeGaetano!

What's up?

Im Florent Podrimaj from X/b ...

Bye

See U

Blendi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ag said...

Hi mr.D

I did what you asked us to do, see you on Monday!!

Blendi said...

Hello Mr.DeGaetano
I'm Blend Hyseni from sophmore 2
Bye

faton ramadani said...

HI Mr.DeGaaetano

I am faton and i was here

shar.cena said...

Hi mr.DeGaetano..
I did my job and see you on monday.!

kushtrim.o said...

hello Mr.DeGaetano
I'm Kushtrim osmani
Bye see u

gresa rexhepi said...

Hello Mr. Degaetano

I'm Gresa Rexhepi from Sophomore 4

Unknown said...

HERE !

Arbnor Rexhaj said...

hi Mr.DeGaetano

arlind said...

hello Mr.DeGaetano

I am Arlind from sophomore 2

I did what you say

arlind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arbnor.S said...

What`s up Mr.DeGaetano

Arieeeta said...

hi mr.degaetano


Arieeeta was here :p

Alban.Zh said...

Hi Mr DeGaetano

Zhdrella was here!

shemsa said...

Hi mr.Degaetano
Shemsa was here !

uns. said...

me too me too! Just checked around.
uns (samin emini)

Dhjetor said...

Hello Mr. DeGaetano

I'm looking forward to study with you, it's going to be great...

Dhjetor Osmani

Ilire said...

Hi everyone !

Here I was, a bit late. :D

See you in class !

Ilire

Kaona said...

I`m here!

Rinesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rinesa said...

Hello everyone

arddita said...

Hi mr.degaetano

Ardita was here !

Qendresa said...

Qendresa was here !

David said...

Hello